The predominant thoughts we have right before boarding a flight for a vacation tend to center around rest and relaxation. Yet, unlike any other form of transportation, the impact of an aviation accident is likely to be catastrophic. Injuries, loss of life and damage to property in an airplane accident can outweigh those associated with a motor vehicle accident. For more than 20 years, victims of aviation accidents and their families have chosen the elite trusted partners of Action Legal Group as their aviation law firms to navigate the rules associated with air travel to assure just compensation is received for their losses.
A late 2017 publication by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) indicated that it is expected that the demand for air travel will nearly double to 7.8 billion passengers by 2036. The increase in air traffic will result in an increased risk that passengers will be injured or killed in an aviation accident. The Florida and Illinois aviation injury attorneys working with the Action Legal Group team possess the courtroom experience required to advise aviation accident victims and their families in the event of a tragedy.
The personal injury attorneys from Action Legal Group regularly handle the following types of aviation accident court cases:
- Commercial airplane crashes
- Commercial airplane accidents
- Commuter planes or air taxi aircraft crashes
- Commuter planes or air taxi aircraft accidents
- Air ambulance and medical helicopter/airlift accidents and crashes
- Tour and charter helicopter accidents and crashes
- Offshore helicopter accidents and crashes.
Choose Action Legal Group to Handle Your Aviation Injury Accident Claim
The aviation injury attorneys from Action Legal Group offer all of our aviation personal injury clients:
- A team of experienced aviation accident attorneys that bring a one-of-a-kind understanding of the relationships between humans in the cockpit and the technical aspects of the airplane or helicopter, as well as how weather and air traffic control can impact the situation.
- Skilled personal injury attorneys who understand the state, national and international laws that govern actions in aviation accident court claims.
- Experience researching, analyzing, litigating and settling air crash cases from airline disasters and general aviation accidents involving a host of different make and model helicopters and airplanes.
Damages You Can Recover in an Aviation Accident
The settlement in an aviation case can include:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Past and future wages.
If the aviation accident results in a death, the surviving family may be eligible for loss of support, damages and funeral expenses.
If you have been the victim of an airline crash, the insurance company for the airline will likely reach out offering you a settlement. They may also offer you an immediate cash advance to address immediate needs after the airline accident.
Victims should always wait to accept compensation until after reviewing the accident with a skilled aviation attorney from Action Legal Group. Accepting a settlement before speaking with an aviation attorney can limit your ability to seek the compensation you require to heal.
Contact Action Legal Group today for a free evaluation of your aviation accident claim.