Every day parents send their children to school on a school bus with a reasonable expectation for their safety and security. Today’s school buses are now designed to be safer than passenger vehicles in preventing crashes and injuries, and together with local and state laws, and enhanced federal guidelines, parents are right to have a presumption of protection for their children. Sadly, accidents happen, and their children can be injured or killed as a result of a school bus accident.
The school bus accident attorneys at Action Legal Group understand the pain and suffering a child may endure and the emotional toll it takes on parents, and are experts in the complex issues involved in bringing claims for compensation and justice. If your child suffered injuries as a result of an accident involving a school bus or any other type of transportation to or from school, please contact Action Legal Group today. We will review your case at no charge and determine if your child could be owed compensation.
Causes of School Bus Accidents
There can be many causes leading to a school bus crashor accident, and the most common contributing factors include:
- Inadequate school bus driver training or hiring of unqualified drivers
- Improperly or negligently maintained school buses
- Poor weather conditions
- Speed limit violations
- School bus driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted school bus driver by use of cell-phone or rowdy passengers
- Other vehicle drivers’ failure to obey school bus laws, such as:
- Failure to stop when school bus lights are flashing and red arm is extended
- Failure to remain stopped until exiting children have reached a place of safety
Action Legal Group Can Help
The school bus accident attorneys at Action Legal Group have decades of experience in investigating and aggressively litigating many types of these accidents. Please call the Action Legal Group today for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your case.
Parents of a child injured in a school bus accident often face arduous and emotionally overwhelming challenges in their pursuit of compensation for medical bills, and for their child’s pain and suffering. Please contact the attorneys at Action Legal Group today. We can help you.